Alerts for: Fort Qu'Appelle - Indian Head - Lumsden - Pilot Butte
8:27 PM CST Saturday 20 December 2014
Fog Advisory in effect for:
- R.M. of Abernethy including Balcarres and Abernethy
- R.M. of Bratt's Lake including Wilcox Corinne and Estlin
- R.M. of Cupar including Southey Cupar and Markinch
- R.M. of Edenwold including Balgonie and Piapot Res.
- R.M. of Francis including Vibank Sedley and Odessa
- R.M. of Indian Head including Indian Head and Sintaluta
- R.M. of Lajord including Lajord Kronau and Riceton
- R.M. of Lipton including Lipton and Dysart
- R.M. of Longlaketon including Earl Grey and Silton
- R.M. of Lumsden including Lumsden Regina Beach and Craven
- R.M. of McKillop including Strasbourg and Rowans Ravine Prov. Park
- R.M. of Montmartre including Assiniboine Res.
- R.M. of North Qu'Appelle including Fort Qu'Appelle
- R.M. of Sherwood including Grand Coulee
- R.M. of South Qu'Appelle including Qu'Appelle and Edgeley
- R.M. of Tullymet including Peepeekisis Res.
Near zero visiblity in fog is expected or occurring.
Extensive fog with poor viisibilities is expected tonight. Patchy freezing drizzle is also possible.
Visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero. If travelling, be prepared for areas of near zero visibility.
Weather Advisories for fog are issued when near zero visibilities in fog are expected or occurring.
Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required. Please continue to monitor your local media or Weatheradio for further updates. If you would like to report severe weather, you can call 1-800-239-0484 or send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports to #SKStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: