Alerts for: Martensville - Warman - Rosthern - Delisle - Wakaw
3:27 PM CST Tuesday 28 July 2015
Rainfall warning in effect for:
- R.M. of Aberdeen including Aberdeen
- R.M. of Bayne including Bruno Peterson and Dana
- R.M. of Blaine Lake including Blaine Lake
- R.M. of Blucher including Allan Clavet Bradwell and Elstow
- R.M. of Colonsay including Colonsay and Meacham
- R.M. of Corman Park including Martensville Warman and Langham
- R.M. of Eagle Creek including Arelee and Sonningdale
- R.M. of Fish Creek including Alvena
- R.M. of Grant including Vonda Prud'homme and Smuts
- R.M. of Great Bend including Radisson and Borden
- R.M. of Hoodoo including Wakaw and Cudworth
- R.M. of Laird including Waldheim Hepburn and Laird
- R.M. of Perdue including Perdue and Kinley
- R.M. of Redberry including Hafford and Krydor
- R.M. of Rosthern including Rosthern Hague and Carlton
- R.M. of Vanscoy including Delisle Asquith and Vanscoy
- R.M. of Viscount including Viscount and Plunkett
Rain, at times heavy, is expected.
Total rainfall amounts of 50 to 110 mm by Wednesday morning.
A strong low pressure system centred over southeast Saskatchewan continues to track northeastward late this afternoon. Moderate rain continues to fall to the north and west of this low pressure system. Widespread rainfall amounts of 40 to 60 mm have already fallen with as much as 100 mm in Coronach. Rain will taper off from west to east through the evening with another 10 to 15 mm possible tonight for the Hudson Bay and Kamsack regions.
Heavy downpours can cause flash floods and water pooling on roads.
Rainfall Warnings are issued when significant rainfall is expected.
Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required. Please monitor local media or Weatheradio. To report severe weather, send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports to #SKStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: