Alerts for: Ste. Rose - McCreary - Alonsa - Gladstone
9:25 PM CST Thursday 27 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect for:
- R.M. of Alonsa including Amaranth and Sandy Bay Res.
- R.M. of Alonsa including Cayer and Crane River
- R.M. of Alonsa including Eddystone and Ebb and Flow Res.
- R.M. of Glenella including Glenella
- R.M. of Lakeview including Langruth and Lakeland
- R.M. of Lansdowne including Arden and Tenby
- R.M. of Lawrence including Rorketon and Toutes Aides
- R.M. of McCreary including McCreary and Norgate
- R.M. of Ste. Rose including Ste. Rose du Lac and Laurier
- R.M. of Westbourne including Gladstone and Plumas
Snowfall, with total amounts of 15 to 20 cm is expected.
A Pacific frontal system now tracking into Saskatchewan will bring heavy snowfall to the Manitoba Parklands beginning Friday morning. Total snowfall amounts of 15 to 20 cm are expected in the area before the snow diminishes Saturday morning as the system moves off to the east.
Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions. Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow. Public Safety Canada encourages everyone to make an emergency plan and get an emergency kit with drinking water, food, medicine, a first-aid kit and a flashlight. For information on emergency plans and kits go to http://www.getprepared.gc.ca/
Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required. Please continue to monitor your local media or Weatheradio for further updates. If you would like to report severe weather, you can call 1-800-239-0484 or send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports to #MBStorm.
- Date modified: