Alerts for: Ste. Rose - McCreary - Alonsa - Gladstone
10:37 AM CST Friday 21 November 2014
Freezing rain warning in effect for:
- R.M. of Alonsa including Amaranth and Sandy Bay Res.
- R.M. of Alonsa including Cayer and Crane River
- R.M. of Alonsa including Eddystone and Ebb and Flow Res.
- R.M. of Glenella including Glenella
- R.M. of Lakeview including Langruth and Lakeland
- R.M. of Lansdowne including Arden and Tenby
- R.M. of Lawrence including Rorketon and Toutes Aides
- R.M. of McCreary including McCreary and Norgate
- R.M. of Ste. Rose including Ste. Rose du Lac and Laurier
- R.M. of Westbourne including Gladstone and Plumas
Freezing rain is expected or occurring.
A low pressure system is moving through northern Saskatchewan today. Patchy areas of freezing rain have persisted ahead of this low pressure system.
This freezing rain will end later this morning or early this afternoon as the precipitation moves off or temperatures rise above zero.
Surfaces such as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become icy and slippery. Take extra care when walking or driving in affected areas.
Freezing Rain Warnings are issued when rain falling in sub-zero temperatures creates ice build-up and icy surfaces.
Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required. Please continue to monitor your local media or Weatheradio for further updates. If you would like to report severe weather, you can call 1-800-239-0484 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet reports to #MBStorm.
- Date modified: