Alerts for: Ste. Rose - McCreary - Alonsa - Gladstone
4:00 PM CDT Friday 29 May 2015
Frost Advisory in effect for:
- R.M. of Alonsa including Amaranth and Sandy Bay Res.
- R.M. of Alonsa including Cayer and Crane River
- R.M. of Alonsa including Eddystone and Ebb and Flow Res.
- R.M. of Glenella including Glenella
- R.M. of Lakeview including Langruth and Lakeland
- R.M. of Lansdowne including Arden and Tenby
- R.M. of Lawrence including Rorketon and Toutes Aides
- R.M. of McCreary including McCreary and Norgate
- R.M. of Ste. Rose including Ste. Rose du Lac and Laurier
- R.M. of Westbourne including Gladstone and Plumas
Frost may damage some crops in frost-prone areas. Some plants may be damaged or even destroyed by frost.
Clear skies combined with a cool airmass will cause temperatures to fall below the freezing mark tonight.
Take preventative measures to protect frost-sensitive plants and trees.
Weather Advisories for Frost are issued when temperatures are expected to reach the freezing mark during the growing season, leading to potential damage and destruction to plants and crops.
Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required. Please monitor local media or Weatheradio. To report severe weather, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet reports to #MBStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: