Alerts for: Fort Saskatchewan - Vegreville - Redwater - Smoky Lake
9:24 PM MDT Thursday 28 May 2015
Frost Advisory in effect for:
- Co. of Minburn near Vegreville Inland and Warwick
- Co. of Two Hills near Willingdon and Hairy Hill
- Elk Island Nat. Park
- Fort Saskatchewan and Nrn Strathcona Co.
- Lamont Co. near Andrew and Wostok
- Lamont Co. near Bruderheim Lamont and Peno Creek
- Lamont Co. near Mundare Chipman and Ukrainian Village
- Smoky Lake Co. near Smoky Lake and Waskatenau
- Sturgeon Co. near Bon Accord Gibbons and Namao
- Sturgeon Co. near Redwater
- Thorhild Co. near Thorhild Opal and Radway
Frost may damage some crops in frost-prone areas.
Frost is likely tonight under the influence of a high pressure area.
Take preventative measures to protect frost-sensitive plants and trees.
Weather Advisories for Frost are issued when temperatures are expected to reach the freezing mark during the growing season, leading to potential damage and destruction to plants and crops.
Environment Canada meteorologists will update alerts as required. Please monitor local media or Weatheradio. To report severe weather, send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports to #ABStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: