Issued: 3:45 PM EST Monday 22 December 2014
Freezing rain warning in effect.
- TonightMonday night, 22 December
Mainly cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning before morning. Temperature steady near minus 5.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Periods of light snow changing to freezing rain in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 1.
- Tuesday nightTuesday night, 23 December
Freezing rain changing to periods of rain in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Periods of rain. High plus 5.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Periods of rain. Windy. Low plus 2. High plus 2.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Cloudy. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 1.
- SundaySunday, 28 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 5.
What we are doing
- Date modified: