Issued: 5:00 AM EST Monday 22 December 2014
Freezing rain warning in effect.
- TodayMonday, 22 December
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High minus 5.
- TonightMonday night, 22 December
Mainly cloudy. Light snow beginning before morning. Temperature steady near minus 5.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Light snow changing to freezing rain in the morning then to rain early in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Periods of rain. Low plus 2. High 7.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Cloudy. Windy. Low plus 4. High plus 4.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High plus 3.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low zero. High plus 2.
- SundaySunday, 28 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 5.
What we are doing
- Date modified: