Issued: 5:00 AM EST Monday 22 December 2014
Freezing rain warning in effect.
- TodayMonday, 22 December
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. High minus 6.
- TonightMonday night, 22 December
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 5.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy. Light snow beginning late in the morning then changing to freezing rain late in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 1.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Rain. Low minus 1. High plus 4.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Rain. Windy. Low plus 5. High plus 5.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 1.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
Periods of snow. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- SundaySunday, 28 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High minus 5.
What we are doing
- Date modified: