* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 3:45 PM EST Sunday 8 December 2013
Snowfall warning in effect.
- Tonight, 8 December
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 13.
- Monday, 9 December
- Cloudy. Snow and local blowing snow beginning in the morning. Amount 10 cm except 15 cm over northern sections. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 5.
- Monday night, 9 December
- Snow ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow early in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 8.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Sunny. Low minus 20. High minus 16.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 17. High minus 15.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Sunny. Low minus 20. High minus 14.
- Date modified: