Golden, BC

Current Conditions

 
Cloudy

C

Observed at:
Golden Airport
Date:
9:00 AM MDT Thursday 17 April 2014
Condition:
Cloudy
Pressure:
101.0 kPa
Tendency:
falling
Visibility:
32 km
Temperature:
2.6°C
Dewpoint:
1.5°C
Humidity:
92%
Wind:
NNW 5 km/h

Forecast

 

Graphic forecast

Thu
17 Apr

Chance of rain showers or flurries
  • 60%
  • 11°C
  •  

Fri
18 Apr

Chance of showers
  • 60%
  • 10°C
  • C

Sat
19 Apr

Cloudy
  •  
  • 14°C
  • C

Sun
20 Apr

Chance of showers
  • 40%
  • 13°C
  • C

Mon
21 Apr

Chance of showers
  • 30%
  • 13°C
  • C

Tue
22 Apr

Chance of showers
  • 40%
  • 10°C
  • C

Wed
23 Apr

Cloudy
  •  
  • 10°C
  • C

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:00 AM MDT Thursday 17 April 2014

Today, 17 April
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers this morning. Snow level rising to 1800 metres near noon. High 11.
Tonight, 17 April
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Snow level lowering to 1200 metres after midnight. Low plus 4.
Friday, 18 April
Rain ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Snow level 1200 metres. High 10.
Saturday, 19 April
Cloudy. Low plus 1. High 14.
Sunday, 20 April
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3. High 13.
Monday, 21 April
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 13.
Tuesday, 22 April
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1. High 10.
Wednesday, 23 April
Cloudy. Low plus 2. High 10.
Normals
nodata
Max:
14°C
Min:
C
Today
nodata
Sunrise:
6:49
Sunset:
20:46

Stay connected