Issued: 3:45 PM EST Friday 28 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 28 November
A few flurries ending this evening then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 11.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Mainly sunny. High minus 2.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 29 November
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning in the evening and ending before morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 8.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 12.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
Sunny. Low minus 13. High minus 8.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 13. High plus 3.
- ThursdayThursday, 4 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 1. High plus 1.
- Date modified: