* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 3:45 PM EDT Monday 10 March 2014
- Tonight, 10 March
- Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening except rain over southern sections. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Drizzle ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tuesday night, 11 March
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 3.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Periods of snow. High minus 3.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Sunny. Low minus 15. High minus 9.
- Friday, 14 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 17. High minus 5.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Snow or rain. Low minus 5. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 5.
- Date modified: