- Observed at:
- 12:00 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Not observed
- 100.3 kPa
- WSW 27 km/h
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 11:11 AM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- Today, 11 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 2.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Snow at times heavy. Amount 20 cm. Local blowing snow in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 60 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 13. High minus 7.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15. High plus 1.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 3.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 13. High minus 4.
- Monday, 17 March
- Sunny. Low minus 14. High minus 5.
- Date modified: