Issued: 11:30 AM EST Wednesday 4 December 2013
Snowfall warning in effect.
- Today, 4 December
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries near noon. Snow beginning early this afternoon. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early this afternoon. High minus 11.
- Tonight, 4 December
- Snow at times heavy. Amount 10 to 20 cm. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 10.
- Thursday, 5 December
- Snow ending early in the afternoon then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. Wind becoming west 30 early in the afternoon. High minus 9 with temperature falling to minus 12 in the afternoon.
- Friday, 6 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 13. High minus 12.
- Saturday, 7 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 20. High minus 14.
- Sunday, 8 December
- Sunny. Low minus 25. High minus 14.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 22. High minus 17.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 26. High minus 19.
- Date modified: